• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: 05 Red/Tan 6 speed #JH4NA21695S000011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgewater Acura is offering another NSX at special pricing to NSX Prime members.

2005 NSX- New Formula Red/Camel interior, 6 speed, Targa, 19,518 actual miles, Acura Certified Vehicle, 7 year/100k powertrain warranty, 2 owner Florida car, originally sold @ Rick Case Acura in Florida. As part of the certification, we did the 15k mile service, replaced the front plastic spoiler, and replaced all 4 tires. Car is unmodified and in very good condition. Detailed pictures are available at www.BridgewaterAcura.com. I have 3 keys/2 remotes and the owners manuals here. Carfax is clean with service history on it and can be faxed or emailed to potential buyers. Shipping and Financing available and Trade Ins are welcomed, especially 911 Trade ins!:biggrin:

Original In-Service date is 11/24/04 and the Acura Certified warranty is vaild until 11/24/2011 or 100k miles and is valid at any Acura dealer in the US.
The vehicle is the #11/249 2005 NSX's produced and 1/22 produced in Red/Camel 6 speeds made.

Priced at $65,999 or best offer. Possibly the cheapest 2005 Acura Certified NSX available anywhere. Feel free to PM, email or call me at 908-704-0300 x118. My name is Michael.

Last edited:
New Price: $65,999:biggrin: Acura Certified, Special Financing available shortly. Call for details:wink:

Car is now sold, Enjoy your new ride Omar. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back