Deal? or no deal? JH4NA1157NT001234

Re: Deal? or no deal?

That looks like a great deal to me.

You're getting a lot; clean paint, flont lip, exhaust, interior, system, HID, navigation...

That's a steal. Especially if it had timing belt/water pump done.

dealer trying to flip one. Coulda bought on ebay cheaper.

dealer trying to flip one. Coulda bought on ebay cheaper.

wish I knew about it...=( I hope that is what the situation...unless the guy that bought it got in an accident. Is it just me or on the picture with the shade, rear shot, does it look like the bumper is different color than the body? Or is it just me?

wow that was a steal!

I would'nt pay that considering how much profit their making. Thats just waaaaaaaaaaay too much profit margin.

seems like a good deal. last time i went there, the dealership said the rims are not included. you might want to check it with them.

I looked casually for two years and then really hard this year beginning in February. From the hundreds of NSX's I've seen, my gut would tell me to let it pass. Based on the high miles and the price, I've seen equally priced NSX's with thousands of less miles. FWIW. You have to determine if the high miles is a trade-off for the added features.

I purchased mine from a Prime member here with 51,000 for $27,000 all service done. My goal was to buy from a member here. Keep looking, it's out there.:wink:

Those wheels have a great offset! I really like the look of the rear lips! And the interior is pretty nice as well...but the 2 screens...a bit much.

X158.05.jpg

X158.06.jpg

Back