• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC Sports Exhaust- less than 20 miles

Well, I just put the DC Sports Exhaust on my 1994 and it is too quiet for my taste. It is new, I took it out of the box on friday! It fits great, looks awesome, and the car feels great too.... but it won't be keeping the neighbors awake when I pull in. If you are looking for a nice throaty sound that is not obnoxous this is it. I put it on friday night and did not drive the car until I came to work today, which is about 15 miles from my house. The good news it that I got it at a great deal, so it will be a great deal in turn for whomever takes it from me. It sells for $1395.00, I would like $900.00 for it which is slightly less than DC prices it for their dealers (and just under what i paid for it shipped, which was only a few days ago). I will also consider trades for RM or Taitec (or other louder exhausts) if they have little miles on them, and are in perfect shape. I would prefer a local buyer in the Indiana/Chicago area but will ship as a last resort if need be. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. This is a great deal on a great exhaust,
it's just too quiet for me.
thanks
Aaron

Originally posted by AaronR:
Well, I just put the DC Sports Exhaust on my 1994 and it is too quiet for my taste. It is new, I took it out of the box on friday! It fits great, looks awesome, and the car feels great too.... but it won't be keeping the neighbors awake when I pull in. If you are looking for a nice throaty sound that is not obnoxous this is it. I put it on friday night and did not drive the car until I came to work today, which is about 15 miles from my house. The good news it that I got it at a great deal, so it will be a great deal in turn for whomever takes it from me. It sells for $1395.00, I would like $900.00 for it which is slightly less than DC prices it for their dealers (and just under what i paid for it shipped, which was only a few days ago). I will also consider trades for RM or Taitec (or other louder exhausts) if they have little miles on them, and are in perfect shape. I would prefer a local buyer in the Indiana/Chicago area but will ship as a last resort if need be. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. This is a great deal on a great exhaust,
it's just too quiet for me.
thanks
Aaron

I have an RM Racing exhaust that I find too loud!!! I was looking for Comptech but I think DC is pretty similar. How about a trade? Mine's been on for about a year but not much miles.

Leo

That would be cool as long as the shipping doesn't kill us. Are there any marks on your RM? Which tips do you have, dtm or oval?

It's the DTM's. In great shape; no dents, etc. I don't think that shipping will be more than $30 or so. I'll check. I'm sure we can figure it out. So is that a yes? I'm game!! My email is [email protected]

Originally posted by AaronR:
That would be cool as long as the shipping doesn't kill us. Are there any marks on your RM? Which tips do you have, dtm or oval?

You have email! I just don't know if the us/canada thing will make it expensive???
Let me know, I'd love the RM
smile.gif

Shipping will be an extra $10 or so. Both units are made in the US so there's no duty or taxes to pay. I've bought stuff from Comptech with no problems. I have another offer on the table so please let me know what you want to do (also for a DC!!).

Back