DC NSX meet?

ak

Legendary Member
Now that all the snow is gone and it's getting warm out, how about a meet/drive? Let's show the city of DC some much needed love!

I sent an email to the MidAtlantic email list a few days ago. Pick a date/time to meet and I'll send another one.

I'll also post this to the SE forum. Someone pick a date and location, perhaps in conjunction with some other event??? Does anyone want to do a joint event with another car club? For instance, the DC Mazda club is doing a Wine Festival event at The Plains in Loudoun County (site of the Gold Cup horse races).

Jack! The turn out is awsome. Eddie! your ride is getting hotter everytime i see it. Dr4spine's NSX is sweeet. I got some pics to share with u guys once i get my cable setup! Great seeing u guys again

Hey guys, what's up with the May 10th Import Xpression event? Let's try to get as many NSXers as we can this time!

It's on the NSXPrime calendar. I'll be there at 3pm- I have to work that day. Looking forward to getting together with everyone. I'll send out an email to the mid-Atlantic list as a reminder soon.

What's the parking situation like at this location? Is there any way to secure parking spaces for NSX owners? I'm not planning on putting my car into the show but it'd be nice to drive my nsx there.

Akio et al, let's all try to get together & caravan out to this show at the Dulles Expo Center on May 10. This is the same event that we went to last year at the DC Armoury where our pal JZ of Import Xpression got all of NSXes into the show for free. Well, I didn't work anything out w/ him this year, been busy, but it should be a fun time. I would love to enter my NSX this yea, it might be worthy of winning something if not at least get molested by on eof hot Asian models like Jason's did last year! Anyway, who's in and where do you want to meet. How about Tyson's 2 parking lot by 12:00 guys.

I'm working from noon to 3pm Sat. and wonder if anyone wants to do a quick drive out to some Loudoun County twisty roads after the import show - maybe around 3-4pm leave from Dulles Expo Center? Let me know. -Howard

argh, it seems like my stuff(that I shipped from Chicago) will be arriving on Sat afternoon so I'll probably have to stay home. Eddie i'll ring you up if I can come later that afternoon.

Back