DC autoshow

ak

Legendary Member
anyone going this year? I've been a few times and it always disappointed me as it is more like a enlarged dealer showroom than a real autoshow. Anyone know if anything cool is going to be there?

Well it is the First Show after Detroit (New Models) it used to be the last show of the season...the old show dates were around Christmas.

http://www.washingtonautoshow.org/hot.cfm
the Web Site says that they will have the Nissan GT-R 32 and GT-R 36
of course there is all those Concepts...(cars they wont build)
But it is better than the Richmond show that is put on by Motor Trend they only have a few manufactures no Porsche no Ferrari. I have gone every year
and DC is the best if you enjoy cars. So I plan on driving from Richmond on Saturday...and No will not be driving the NSX unless I can park in Your Garage. LOL

I will be in San Antonio for the next 3 weeks. I wanted to go this year again, but I am always disappointed in the end, just like football season and the Redskins.:frown:

AK I Saw a Fiat just like the one on your sig at the auto show.

Dissapointed they would not let you sit in the new BMW 1 series, no GTR or Supra/Lexus and ofcourse no HSC/NSX and all the Ferrari's and Lambo's were fenced off which I can understand people unknowingly scratch them with their jacket zippers etc.

Best part was the F-40 1series BMW the R8 Audi very pretty up close though front end is kinda TTish less the pretty headlights, beautiful engine glass and gated shifter.

AK I Saw a Fiat just like the one on your sig at the auto show.

Dissapointed they would not let you sit in the new BMW 1 series, no GTR or Supra/Lexus and ofcourse no HSC/NSX and all the Ferrari's and Lambo's were fenced off which I can understand people unknowingly scratch them with their jacket zippers etc.

Best part was the F-40 1series BMW the R8 Audi very pretty up close though front end is kinda TTish less the pretty headlights, beautiful engine glass and gated shifter.

That fiat is awesome. The rest of the show was sorry as usual.

Back