DC area DIY/detail day & BBQ Sun. 6/29

Eddie Duangrat (QWKSLVR) has invited DC-area NSX owners to a DIY/ detail day and BBQ at his house on Sunday 6/29. Please R.S.V.P. on the SOUTHEAST FORUM for this event. Eddie's info:

Here's info on the NSX "DIY Day" cookout I'm planning to host at my house on Sunday, June 29, let's say at @ 12 PM. I'll of course provide the grill, beverages, and food but feel free to bring your meats or "grillables" if you have any dietary preferences. I'll have 2 hoses hooked up if any one wishes to wash their NSX and at least 1 garage bay for detailing in the shade. I've got a big jug of Zymol car wash to share, but please bring your own wash supplies. I also have a low profile race jack and some tools if you'd like to get under the car. We can also have a DIY workshop for projects like making mesh engine covers, etc. The day is open and informal we could go for a drive or just eat burgers, drink some cold ones and do nothing at all, open to suggestions.

Directions:

Take I 395 South to Exit 169 A Springfield/Franconia

Get into far left lane once on Franconia Rd. Take overpass (it's okay if you miss the overpass, just continue east on Franconia).

Pass Lee H.S. on left and after @2 traffic lights or about a 1/4 mile take left on Willowfield Way. Continue to 6245 Willowfield (on left side) and look for a bunch of NSXes.

Just a reminder- RSVP on the SE forum so Eddie will know how much food to bring. I'm off email until Sunday so call me at 703 593 4273 if you've got questions.

Back