Datsun 510 with Honda S2000 Swap!

that's pretty cool, but if i build an older car like that i'd go with some crazy swap that would never be smog legal. (75 and older are smog exempt in CA)

I see a lot of 1st gen Celicas run this motor - I have one but stayed with an old school Toyota motor and dual side drafts...

I think is an incredible swap, 240 HP on that little body that weights nothing? = Dream!

Pretty cool swap..looks like they even put in the S2000 gauge cluster.

Is the last picture taken before they painted the car? Seems like a waste to paint the car and not do under the hood and do it right (and not fill in the rear bumper). Is it on an air suspension? The rear tires look like they have a lot of negative camber.

I think is an incredible swap, 240 HP on that little body that weights nothing? = Dream!

Those old Datsun's are good for swaps. I just finished my '73 240z I did a LS1 swap on. 350HP/2300lbs. :cool:

Very cool. There was a 70s Ferrari with a LS1 at a local car show a few weeks ago. Making old cars reliable makes them fun.

I like this swap. Another 510 swap is done with the Nissan SR20DET motor. This is the motor that started the whole drifting thing. There are a few of these 510 swaps in Sacramento...
I was told they can smoke a Z06 :eek:

I like this swap. Another 510 swap is done with the Nissan SR20DET motor. This is the motor that started the whole drifting thing. There are a few of these 510 swaps in Sacramento...
I was told they can smoke a Z06 :eek:
There are a couple 13B rotary 510s out there including my uncles turbocharged 13B that is pretty quick on track (about the same time as a GTR).

Id like the car a lot better if it were a 2 door, but its a cool swap none the less.

Back