DATE CHANGE - NSXCA Holiday Dinner

Hi Folks,

Please come and join us at the NSXCA NE Region Holiday Dinner!!

Date: 3/6/2010, Saturday
Time: Cocktails 6:30pm
Dinner 7:30pm

Place: daNina Italian Restaurant
1 Laffeyette Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901
845-357-5988

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $50/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Open to NSXCA Members and their guests

Directions:

From Tappen Zee Bridge take 87 North(287South) to exit 14B. Go left at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the third light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From South take 287 North and follow signs to Tappen Zee bridge (87 South) Go to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From North take the Thruway South to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

To ALL: Please send a check to me for $50/per person BEFORE 2/25/2010. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-544-2108 or PM me here or [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6:30pm on 3/6/2010.

Regards,
LarryB

I think it's time to change the name to the Pre Spring Fling Dinner, or it's almost time to take the car out of hibernation dinner, holidays are long gone!!!:wink:

Back