• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Darn Window Regulator.

Well took the car out for the first time in months today finally 60 and sunny got about two miles cranked the power window switch and BAM!! my passenger window drops CRAP!!!the regulator took a dive. I just did my drivers side last year my question does anyone have a good working used one off a parts car? If so could you shoot me a email and what you need for it thanks in advance.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

So you knew about the problem with the window regulators and you still didn't bother updating the other side with the fix-it thingie? Shame on you, Steve... oh well, too late now.

Try ERZ for a used one. If they don't have it, buy a new one. I strongly recommend NOT buying one from a private individual, because it may have been removed from a car where it had failed.

Hey newbies - if you have a '91 to '93 NSX, and you're not sure whether or not your window regulators have ever been updated, I highly recommend that you buy a set of the window fix-it thingies and do it right away. This is NOT something to postpone, since the windows could fail at any time. A pair of fix-it thingies (one for each side) costs $16 from Dali Racing and should prevent the problem from happening. If the regulator fails, you have to buy a new one, at a cost of ~$350 each. You can read more and see some nice photos in the Power Windows section of the FAQ, under the Troubleshooting group.

I know Ken I could kick myself for not doing the passenger side last year when I had the drivers side fixed live and learn I guess. If I get no response I will just order a new one Monday from Niello and be done with it.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Back