Dallas Tuner and Dyno

Who would be recomended to do an AEM install, comptec FI, dyno and tune?

Thanks

ACD

Contact Fastrunner (Nick). I believe he took his car up to Dallas to have someone tune it.

Hey, this is perfect,

thanks guys

ACD

Joetech is better...
http://www.jotechracing.com/contactus/contactinfo.asp

2 different NSXs with same scer Joetech tuned 403.1 rwhp
T1 tuned 356 rwhp

There are many different variables in getteing a high dyno number, so we won't go there. Secondly there is more to tuning a car than just making the high whp, drivability of the car, how safe is the tune, how smooth is the car as you rev to rev-limiter,etc... I have alot of time on the dyno with different tuners with my honda civic so I can tell you from experience. I have met Tony1 at different race events and he's an honest person and if you would like different opinions you can get on www.Honda-tech.com and ask anyone on there about Tony1, heck do a search on him and you'll see for yourself.

Good luck and let us know who which route you took and how it turned out.

Rahim

Joetech is better...
http://www.jotechracing.com/contactus/contactinfo.asp

2 different NSXs with same scer Joetech tuned 403.1 rwhp
T1 tuned 356 rwhp

Did you know if they both had the same pulley? Did one have headers and the other one didn't?
Did one guy not have cats and the other one did? A cold air intake vs stock?
Do you really know what to compare?

Nicks car made 391 to the wheels tuned by Tony. It was limited by the fuel pump that we changed out later. (Proven by fuel pressure drop at 7KRPM) It was clearly going to 400+.

Please be carefull if you want to compare professionals. You need to know all the variables before doing such. And hardly anyone ever does.

Last edited:
I also would like to endorse Tony Palo at T1 racing: ph 214-607-9022

NIce guy, honest, knows his stuff, was very helpful to me on my SOS 3.8 Na build and helped me resolve a number of issues I had not only with AEM tuning problems.

He is located in Garland / Rowlett - eastern surburb of Dallas

Back