Dallas/Ft Worth Meet Thurs May10th

We are planned a meet next week, Thurs May10th at the Starbucks on 114 and MacArthur for all interested. I know Mike has finished the body work on his car after many months of hard labor and will have his car there (A Must See!!!!!). I will have my car finished with the customized dash on display as well.

Hope to get 10 NSX's out there. Meet at 7:30-9:30pm

Last edited:
We are planned a meet next week, Thurs May10th at the Starbucks on 114 and MacArthur for all interested. I know Mike has finished the body work on his car after many months of hard labor and will have his car there (A Must See!!!!!). I will have my car finished with the customized dash on display as well.

Hope to get 10 NSX's out there. Meet at 7:30-9:30pm

Sounds good. I might drive over from Shreveport, La just to hang out with some other NSX drivers!

Hey Derek, so did Tony actually come through on your stereo? I am glad to hear it if that is the case. Anxious to see some pictures of how it turned out.

10 DFW NSX's together at the same time, now this is something I defintely want to see!!!!

I'll also post some pictures soon, for those that are out of state. I am looking forward to seeing everyone agian.

I am in with my other scer's NSX not the widebody one. Looking forward to get this monthly meets going again.
Lets prove Charlie wrong guys, we can have 10+ NSX show up right ? If not I will bring 6 NSXS myself :wink:

Mike, i thought you said you finished the widebody and were bringing that one?

Mike, i thought you said you finished the widebody and were bringing that one?

I bought me another NSX and I will bring that instead, sorry 4 the confusion. But you will like this one also, I will tell ya the rest of the story on thursday.

There will be 2 Houston NSXer's in Dallas on June 9th..... :smile:

nsxluvr,
I know your disappointed from the last meet down here years ago but now its different. If you in town shoot me a msg and I will have some nsxs out to see ya.

hahah, yeah it's even worst now that me and Allen left town and Devin's a fulltime playboy. Come on Mike see if you can prove us wrong :tongue:

I hear the place to be is the west coast =) You just have to sell the NSX to afford living here.

It is crazy I went to the Blackhawk museum and like 40+ NSX's showed up. I got some props on the hood too. Mike needs to move out to Vegas and indulge his gambling habits

Hey Boys and Girls.

Mike wanted me to post Meeting for Today is canceled due to rain...

Next Tuesday meeting per the man.

I hear the place to be is the west coast =) You just have to sell the NSX to afford living here.

It is crazy I went to the Blackhawk museum and like 40+ NSX's showed up. I got some props on the hood too. Mike needs to move out to Vegas and indulge his gambling habits

Ha ! you dont have to says it out loud bro.

I just realized that i have a business meeting that night. I won't be able to make it. I can do Thurs, but not this Tues. I don't know what is most convient for everyone? If Tues is better, i'll just see everyone at the next meet. I think Tues night is supposed to be rainy too from the forecast. Thursdays weather looks to be fine.

Derek

Back