Dallas-Ft Worth Area

Coz

Legendary Member
Any owners out there in the Dallas-Ft Worth area ?

I start my Paramedic Lab and Internship in September in Mesquite, TX with AMR and would like to get some information about the area.

I will be there for 9 months working as a EMT-I with AMR while finishing my Paramedic certification..

Best places to look for a place to live, etc...
Need to keep my expenses as tight as I can...

Family is staying in AZ while I complete the program.

Thanks.

I'm in Plano so I don't know if I can help too much about Mesquite but I'd be happy to help with general DFW info. I'll PM you my contact info.

Thanks...
Got it, will get in touch with you...

I'm in Plano so I don't know if I can help too much about Mesquite but I'd be happy to help with general DFW info. I'll PM you my contact info.

Very cool, thanks.
I will get in touch.

Hi Coz,
I am in Garland, about 12 miles from Mesquite let me know if I can help somehow. PM''ed u.

I'm in Frisco (45 minutes away) but grew up in Garland and lived in Mesquite for several years. Let me know what ya need!

Will do, thanks...

I'm in Frisco (45 minutes away) but grew up in Garland and lived in Mesquite for several years. Let me know what ya need!

Did you bring your ride? I am in the area also......:cool:

It will be there eventually. Plan on getting there by Sept 10th. My paramedic internship starts on the 15th.

Going to leave the NSX in California, then Vegas for the time being so we can continue prepping it for the Superlap Battle Finals at Buttonwillow in November. We have some aero that we really need to work on which we learned at Buttonwillow this week during the Castrol Top Car Challenge.

I will fly out to California, pick up the car, do the Superlap Battle finals and then drive it back to Dallas after the competition.

Look forward to meeting all you guys in the Dallas area..

Did you bring your ride? I am in the area also......:cool:

Back