Dallas Cars and Coffee (11/2/13)

I might have to do a little work in the morning but if not ill be there, I met a vendor from nsxpo that will be there. Told him I'd try to stop by, so hopefully I can make it.

Last edited:
May try and go to this. I have yet to go to Dallas and explore around. It's a good 3 hour hike for me though.

I can't make this one. Military training conflict (again)...

Weather looks clear. The s2000 group will be there in numbers too, about 16 i think. Anybody who lives/wants to get their early enough to save some spots? We need to get there at 7:15 or earlier to get spots.

1. Boostedtaco

Sorry will have to miss out guys, will have to tend to some things at my small ranch out in Hillsboro that morning...
Next time.

Weather looks clear. The s2000 group will be there in numbers too, about 16 i think. Anybody who lives/wants to get their early enough to save some spots? We need to get there at 7:15 or earlier to get spots.

1. Boostedtaco

How about we meet at the usual Starbucks and roll in together? Without cones, saving spots is difficult to pull off.

Weather currently calling for 69 High with 0% Rain ..... Looking Good!
Not sure about Starbucks yet .... Will have to see how late I'm out
Friday Night ... LOL!

I should also be there. Anyone wanna meet up and roll in together?

Ok, if I've counted correctly that is eight spots needed. I'm not making any promises, but I will try to save some spots. I'm expecting a large contingent of S2000's (18+) so look for them as a landmark near the exotic parking area. Come early !

~Steven

Thanks Steven!

I'll be at that Starbucks at 7am ready to roll out!

Back