• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali will not respond about 3 month old order.

I ordered a service stand and paid in full on January 10, 2011. Since the payment he has only responded once, shortly after the payment, to say the fab shop was very busy with other work. Will not answer any e-mails since then. Maybe he has died, or just doesn't care about selling any more NSX parts. I just don"t get that kind of customer service.:confused:

Had good luck with the first few orders, the last was for a engine service stand he has made to order from a fab shop. Can't get any responce from him, it's been over three months. Since it's past the 45 days, paypal will not help at all. Not happy about $648 paymant and not a single reply to my requests for updates.

call your bank... they will take care of returning your money. I had the same issue a while ago with something I bought and used paypal. Paypal even sided in my favor. But because the funds were not in the other account they couldn't do anything. One call to the bank. And 3 days later my 750 was back.

I did lose my paypal account with that credit card and email though. As I'm sure paypal got the money taken away from them. since they can't go after the buyer.

I really needed the stand, maybe that's why I held out hope for so long. I told him my next step was legal, money came back shortly thereafter. No explanation or even a note.:confused: Good thing there are other solid vendors out there for parts, as i need a bunch.

Back