Dali Store?

Does anyone know if Dali has a store or is it more like a shipping warehouse? I am visiting from Vegas and staying in moreno valley for two weeks and would like to check out the Dali store. Or if anyone else knows of good places to buy NSX aftermarket parts or Lexus parts near the ares. I have a 2000 Lexus GS300 and would like to see if there are any aftermarket parts for that in stock? I am looking for a roof wing.

Joe

Hi
Dali doesn't have a store, but if you're visiting San Diego you might be able to meet Mark Johnson and see some of his gear. Email him directly through his site and he'll get right back to you. I've been down there several times to pick up parts or get them installed and he always meets up with me.

Bret

No. He doesn't have a physical store open to the public. Only online store. He does ship things out from a friends shop in Kearny Mesa most days. You can pick up parts that are in stock from him there if you tell him a head of time.

If you miss being away from the brown truck that you drive, you can cross the street to the San Diego Main UPS distribution center. He is directly across the street from them on Ronson Rd.

Back