• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing

I've only had good experience(s) dealing with Mark/Dali racing for the last 5 years. Recently I placed an order with Dali and most of the items I need are in stock - as always - no need to wait for a couple of weeks. Usually my stuff gets delivered in a day or two. Great prices too! Thanks again Mark.
-Henry

Not 5 years...but every order was fast shipped by Mark...and always answers emails (sometimes it is almost a MSN conversation)... will order always from him ...

I too had a great experience with Mark/Dali Racing. Even though my item was extremely small & cheap, he responded very quickly to questions & concerns & I received the item only a few days after I purchased it. My next purchase will be larger, and he's already got my business...

Levi

I too can say that all of my dealings with Mark have been pleasant and he has always shipped out promptly and offered good prices without marking up shipping costs.

Two thumbs up for Dali racing as a vendor.

Tom

Back