• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing

My NSX, when purchased, had a K&N/Akimoto Racing Filter installed that I've been using for the past year. I feel like this was probably not a good filter because of it's age and the fact that it's open to the engine bay heat. I heard from another prime member that Dali sold a Apexi filter with a stock filter box cover. I know purchasing from dali is a risk but I went ahead and made the purchase and hoped for the best.

To my surprise I received the part yesterday.:confused: I'm confused as to how I got the part so fast. I paid for the part Friday, paid for the shipping Saturday, and received the part Monday afternoon. Either way I'm thoroughly surprised by dali and their fast shipping. I guess as long as you purchase when the green LED light is lit up you can expect to see your parts fast. :)

Ive placed several different orders with dali racing in november and all came in quick and in perfect condition. I am more then pleased with my order and it astounded me with the amount of email traffic we had. Communication was top notch and all the orders had a next day shipping turn around. Everything that I ordered was flashing green knowing that it was in stock so it wouldn't be an issue. I ordered parts from scienceofspeed thinking they were in stock and im still waiting on them. I was given an estimated ship date in Feb. You win some and loose some.

Back