• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing Refuses To Give Me A Refund, Surprise, Surprise...

I payed over 30 days ago so I can't do a claim via paypal, is there any other way I can get my money back? If not I have no problem with flying to Cali, I need a vacation.

I thought you had 45 days... not 30...

Even though you paid with PayPal, did it go through your credit card? If so, file a dispute with VISA/Mastercard.

update: forgot to post this but an hour after i posted this i called chase for the hell of it to see what they would say & they did'nt give me any hassle to give me my money back. I didnt expect it to be so easy. SOS from now on, Dali is beyond a joke.

Re: Bad service "DaliRacing" revealing

Ok, so can you please do me a huge favor and get a number for Mark so I can call him? I've sent about 20 emails, so maybe his computer is broken?

My shop has bought from Dali, luckily we haven't had a issue, BUT , I cant stand to see anyone treated differently, Are you missing your meds on some days???

MARK, DALI,,,Why don't you respond DIRECTLY to these Prime members who are having trouble

I never ever see him reply WTF???

Can you really afford to treat customers this way in this economy??
Myself, SOS, CT Engineering,NEVER treat Prime members/NSX community this way

Could you try to treat everyone the same???

Suite #5, 6391 Rancho Mission Road, San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 283-6534 or (619) 341-0784 cellular
(619) 283-6544
[email protected]
www.daliracing.com
Mark Johnson

All three of those numbers are disconnected, what a surprise. :mad:

Dali is the worst, I emailed him just now asking if 3 parts were in stock to buy today & what do you know, he emails me back in 5 mins. I've emailed him more than 20 times over the course of a year in regards to my refund & nothing. WOW.

I am having the same problem. I have ordered from Mark at Dali before and everything was fine. This time I ordered about $900 in goods. I ended up not needing a couple of things ($250 brand new parts). He told me to send back which I did, then no refund. 10 emails and 2 months later, I have not gotten a single response from him. I even had fedex tracking with direct signature required. sent him the proof of signature, no response. What a shame, Mark seems like a cool dude, guess not. I won't order from him again. :mad:

Back