• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing question

My experience w/ Mark is much like many folks on here. If he has what you want and the does what it's intended to do, then all is well. Problems only seem to ensue if the item is returned or some other post sale financial adjustment is required. Thus, my query... Who has returned something to Mark and gotten their money back?

I'd like to buy stuff from him because we have few vendors that sell NSX parts and his prices are reasonable, but my experience with a return was poor.

My experience w/ Mark is much like many folks on here. If he has what you want and the does what it's intended to do, then all is well. Problems only seem to ensue if the item is returned or some other post sale financial adjustment is required. Thus, my query... Who has returned something to Mark and gotten their money back?

I'd like to buy stuff from him because we have few vendors that sell NSX parts and his prices are reasonable, but my experience with a return was poor.

My previous rice rocket exhaust had leaks from one of welding spots - it started cracking around the area. The exhaust came with the one-year warranty. So, I contacted Mark and sent him pictures of the defect area.

I sent him the broken exhaust and got a new exhaust.

I have not had any problems with him. However, after hearing so many horror stories, especially where he avoided responding to requests / disputes, I find this situation with Mark extremely unfortunate for the NSX community which has been built around the trust.

Back