• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing: Paid for parts, Not contacted me for a month.

Hi,

Can someone please help me get in contact with Mark Johnson at Dali Racing.

Beginning of March I paid Dali Racing (Mark) $2313.

It's now June and no parts.

In Marks defence the system was made to order by themselves however how long does that take? Really? Also it was by themselves so it's not as if they have to wait from supplier. He has even sent pic of it in the making.

Anyway...

For about a month n a half communication has gone sour, I've now not heard from him within a month!

I email couple times a week hoping he will reply. But nothing!

I have tried different email accounts i have and addresses of his.

I really didnt want to post on the public forum but this has gone beyond a joke. I just want my parts!

The really frustrating thing is that over time i would of spent thousands of pounds with Mark @ Dali. As soon as my parts turned up i was going to order a diff and gearing plus other parts.

What now?

Do a search about this topic...

I have done and my ass nipped tight.

Allot of mixed comments.

Allot of the same thing money paid and no communication same as me.

However there has been some who have had parts and are very happy with his service.

That is what i can make out from searching.

Anyone shed more light on this?

I have googled and cant find a contact number for him.

There are numbers listed on here some where, but none of which are in service.

Surely he must have a contact number?

The only contact details openly availible are his address and email.

I have googled and cant find a contact number for him.

There are numbers listed on here some where, but none of which are in service.

Surely he must have a contact number?

The only contact details openly availible are his address and email.

Hopefully a local can chime in. I was considering purchasing some VOLK replacement stickers from him, but was hesitant. A local member PM'd me and said he can go to his shop directly and pick them up for me. But this was for a small ticket item. I definitely would not spend 2k with this guy!

glad to hear you got it resolved. ir ordered some window parts from dali about a month ago and they came within a week, so i think it depends alot on what he has in stock.

Hi,

Can someone please help me get in contact with Mark Johnson at Dali Racing.

Beginning of March I paid Dali Racing (Mark) $2313.

It's now June and no parts.

In Marks defence the system was made to order by themselves however how long does that take? Really? Also it was by themselves so it's not as if they have to wait from supplier. He has even sent pic of it in the making.

Anyway...

For about a month n a half communication has gone sour, I've now not heard from him within a month!

I email couple times a week hoping he will reply. But nothing!

I have tried different email accounts i have and addresses of his.

I really didnt want to post on the public forum but this has gone beyond a joke. I just want my parts!

The really frustrating thing is that over time i would of spent thousands of pounds with Mark @ Dali. As soon as my parts turned up i was going to order a diff and gearing plus other parts.

What now?

I have the same problem with this guy just now. He is not replying at all. I shipping half of my stuff and the rest are on hold. Should I just contact my CC company ?

Should I just contact my CC company ?

When dealing with Dali, YES! My advise, from my personal experience, cancel the charge. If the product does arrive, you can then cancel the dispute, and no harm done.

Did you get in contact with him?

I contacted your version of the UK Trading Standerds.

It's a real shame as he sells loads of parts i want, he would get such good business. I really don't get it at all.

Back