• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing- NOT SO HAPPY!

I'm usually a quiet person and dont' like to bash anyone! But Dali Racing is purposely ignoring my emails AND avoid the problem.
Here's the story:
I had purchased some straight pipes and then decided i did not want them and sent them in prestine condition. HE & I agreed that he would use the $160 towards another purchase. I then asked for to use the money towards a new front lip spoiler and he would get back to me on it. IT's now been 1.5 months and i have yet to hear from him. I was warned about his business practices before, but i thought he couldn't be that bad, I WAS WRONG! :mad:

For those of you thinking of doing business with him, BE WARNED! :mad:

So I know see him as what he's worth $160 and now he's getting free BAD PUBLICITY! GOOD GOING DALI RACING! You sure earned ANOTHER DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER IN THE NSX COMMUNITY and word will sure get around FAST!

Back