• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing (Mark)

Danny@5star

Suspended
Just wanted to say that after ordering on 3 separate occasions from Dali racing in the past year, that all transactions have been smooth and prompt as promised. Communication is good and Mark has always shipped out my items withing 24 hrs or even same day if they are in stock. I usually receive shipments even sooner than expected which is also a bonus! Service is good, and the price is Right! Will definitely keep on ordering from Dali. As with any vendor your buying from, the key is to ask before hand what items are in stock and when shipments are expected that way any misunderstandings are ruled out from the beginning! Hope this post is helpful!

Regards,

Danny

I'll second that. Mark is very communicative and his products are FANTASTIC! Recently purchased the license plate mounting bracket and the window fixes combo meal. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the nuts/bolts for the license plate bracket were Genuine Acura/Honda parts. Shipping turnaround times were excellent. I will definitely place future orders with Dali Racing.

I'll second that. Mark is very communicative and his products are FANTASTIC! Recently purchased the license plate mounting bracket and the window fixes combo meal. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the nuts/bolts for the license plate bracket were Genuine Acura/Honda parts. Shipping turnaround times were excellent. I will definitely place future orders with Dali Racing.

+1. ordered a frt licence plate and received it in less than two days. btw, i am 15 min. away from Mark. this is my first order from him AFTER reading all the neg. posts about him for years but this part is designed perfectly and looks a lot better than other options.

Back