• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing: GT-One Replica CF front lip, Seibon R wing

Just wanted to put up a quick review of these parts since the quality/fit/finish of parts can definitely change over time as molds degrade, service degrades, whatnot.

First, Dali Racing the vendor...

Mark was great to deal with, no fuss, I emailed to confirm stock listings on the site being accurate. Mark followed up immediately and confirmed stock and answered a couple of fitment questions I had. Shipped the pieces very quickly, I received notice he had printed the shipping labels before I even paid him. Shipping was very affordable, arrived very fast, and the packaging (not sure if Mark had much to do with this or not) was very thorough and the parts were safely padded in large boxes. Mark's mark? 10/10 in my books.

Next, the parts...

First, the front lip. Fitment was 100% bang-on perfect. Factory bolt holes lined up perfect first time, quality of the clearcoat is great, the thing is CF layered on FRP (I think) and it looks great, feels great, no blemishes, no fisheyes, no problems. Fitment against the bottom of the bumper's lines was also flawless. For an OEM part, its great, for a replica aftermarket part, its stunning!!

Second, the Seibon NSX-R wing. Mark informed me they had fixed the wiring on the wrong side issue, and they have - no need to drill a hole and fish the wire through. The fitment of the part is a tad off on the passenger side - the mold Seibon used for this has obviously changed a bit over the course of casting parts repeatedly. Still, the quality of the clearcoat, CF weave, joints, fitment against the trunklid, etc were all phenomenal. Again, can't fault this part at all considering the price! No cracks/chips/marks/whatever from shipping stresses either.

I figured I'd write this because in my research I read some very scattered reviews about both the vendor Dali, and fit/finish of these (obviously popular) parts in particular - however they were all out of date, and some definitely were written by people who expect a CHEAP REPLICA to be on par with a $6000 OEM Honda CF wing :confused: so hopefully anyone considering these parts will have their expectations set appropriately. For the prices Mark charged and the service he delivered, I was 100% satisfied in spite of the very slight "skew" of the Seibon wing on the passenger side.

My 0.02 - I f'ing love Mark. I know a LOT of people here have had their issues and I really wish everyone's experience matched my own. Regardless, he has always been great to work with and I can't commend him enough.

I just unwrapped my items I ordered from Mark again just to double check the mounting holes on the type-r diffuser and also on the CF lid spoiler. The diffuser may need a little paint but for $275 for both and fast service I am not complaining.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@ slightlyevil: cant wait to see your car with the NSX-R wing. I've been looking into it as well for mine (through Dali) but had fitment concerns. Glad to hear it went on properly for the most part.

Cool man, I'll definitely PM you when I head that way. Would be great to check out your car with your recent mods. Got a few dudes and dudettes I hang with out in fist pump central!

Just wanted to put up a quick review of these parts since the quality/fit/finish of parts can definitely change over time as molds degrade, service degrades, whatnot.

First, Dali Racing the vendor...

Mark was great to deal with, no fuss, I emailed to confirm stock listings on the site being accurate. Mark followed up immediately and confirmed stock and answered a couple of fitment questions I had. Shipped the pieces very quickly, I received notice he had printed the shipping labels before I even paid him. Shipping was very affordable, arrived very fast, and the packaging (not sure if Mark had much to do with this or not) was very thorough and the parts were safely padded in large boxes. Mark's mark? 10/10 in my books.

Next, the parts...

First, the front lip. Fitment was 100% bang-on perfect. Factory bolt holes lined up perfect first time, quality of the clearcoat is great, the thing is CF layered on FRP (I think) and it looks great, feels great, no blemishes, no fisheyes, no problems. Fitment against the bottom of the bumper's lines was also flawless. For an OEM part, its great, for a replica aftermarket part, its stunning!!

Second, the Seibon NSX-R wing. Mark informed me they had fixed the wiring on the wrong side issue, and they have - no need to drill a hole and fish the wire through. The fitment of the part is a tad off on the passenger side - the mold Seibon used for this has obviously changed a bit over the course of casting parts repeatedly. Still, the quality of the clearcoat, CF weave, joints, fitment against the trunklid, etc were all phenomenal. Again, can't fault this part at all considering the price! No cracks/chips/marks/whatever from shipping stresses either.

I figured I'd write this because in my research I read some very scattered reviews about both the vendor Dali, and fit/finish of these (obviously popular) parts in particular - however they were all out of date, and some definitely were written by people who expect a CHEAP REPLICA to be on par with a $6000 OEM Honda CF wing :confused: so hopefully anyone considering these parts will have their expectations set appropriately. For the prices Mark charged and the service he delivered, I was 100% satisfied in spite of the very slight "skew" of the Seibon wing on the passenger side.

pics of the wing installed?

B@t

Back