• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing experience

Since I see many different comments about the various vendors I thought I would post about my experience w/ Mark at Dali Racing.
I was on the site last night and placed an order but the items did not have a shipping price.
A pleasant surprise to me, within 15 minutes of placing the order, Mark emailed me with the total including shipping. The shipping cost was very reasonable and I had a tracking number in my in box today :smile:
I would recommend Dali and thanks to Mark for his prompt service, great prices and fair/fast shipping:smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:
I've ordered from Dali three times and have yet to experience anything negative. I'll continue ordering from Mark.

2nd order with dali went smooth as the first, however mark sent the wrong product, but it was corrected and he send the correct product the next day. good job!

I have bouth from mark 4 or 5 times and always reliable, good communication, and an overall good experience.

Pleasant experience……..yeah right!! I wish I could say that! I just got off the phone with my credit card company trying to reverse the charges from a CF Center Console I ordered from Mark. I am basically reporting my whole situation with Dali Racing as Internet Fraud!!

I ordered a CF Center Console from Mark the first week of July. At first I had nothing but good things to say about Mark and his company. However, after receiving the product, it looked like it had been used. It had scratches all over it and even the edges were chipped. I contacted Mark via email to explain the situation to him and he was super nice saying “just pack it up and send it back to me and I will send out another one”. I did as he said and sent it back. I even emailed him to let him know that it was sent on July 13 and gave him the tracking number. To this day, I have sent about a dozen emails to Mark to find the status on my order and he has not replied to one of them. He is avoiding me at all cost. What sucks is that now I don’t have a console, he has my money and I can’t get him to call me, email me, or anything!!

For anyone who is thinking of doing business with Mark and Dali Racing, I highly suggest you reconsider and see if you can get the product from a vendor such as SOS who really cares about their customers. I can’t believe that Mark is willing to loose a customer who would potentially spend thousands of dollars at his place of business over a $170 console!

fcs1965 said:
Since I see many different comments about the various vendors I thought I would post about my experience w/ Mark at Dali Racing.
I was on the site last night and placed an order but the items did not have a shipping price.
A pleasant surprise to me, within 15 minutes of placing the order, Mark emailed me with the total including shipping. The shipping cost was very reasonable and I had a tracking number in my in box today :smile:
I would recommend Dali and thanks to Mark for his prompt service, great prices and fair/fast shipping:smile: :smile: :smile:

I too have had the same experience with MJ. Seems I hit him on his good days.
No problem answering my e mails.

skyguy said:
I too have had the same experience with MJ. Seems I hit him on his good days.
No problem answering my e mails.

He never gave me any problems and answered all my emails too......right up until I asked for an exchange for a product that was damaged.

Dealt with Mark for a couple years before he suddenly got all rude on me and flaked out, basically the same as many others.

Another thumbs up for Dali

Just received an order that I placed on Friday.

Gotta add the results of my 1st Dali purchase...

I ordered two parts (and paid via PayPal eCheck) from Dali Racing less than 2 weeks ago and then, after running across some negative posts about the company, I began to fear the worst. BUT... I got an IMMEDIATE email acknowledging my order, my order was shipped (and I was provided with a tracking number) IMMEDIATELY after my funds cleared, and I got my parts via DHL EXACTLY when I was told that I would. A perfect transaction...

Skylark

I have allways had prompt shipping and service from MJ. He once sent me a set of Gold volk CE28N Hi-Pad 17-18 I forgot I ordered and they were not paid for he just said send him a check. I have spent $$$$$.oo with Dali Racing and will keep on doing so.:biggrin:

Steve

Another thumbs up for Volks LE28N I ordered with him a few months ago and have since received them.

Dealt with Mark for about 2 years now, on and off replacing OEM parts and ordering some aftermarket ones. NO COMPLAINTS or PROBLEMS here:wink:. Only one I have is why haven't I ever got an I-Trader rating from him or SOS for that matter? Are vendors to good to give us ratings?

anyway MJ, hasn't done me wrong yet....

I think quite a few people have had an issue with clutch cores not being returned from Dali, I am definitely one of those. The experiences I have had left me with the impression that as long as everything goes well (parts not defective etc.) then he is fine to deal with. I bought a defective clutch with discs that had to be remanned by Centerforce (which they did for free). Once I stated I had a problem, Mark no longer replied to my e-mails. No response when I requested the clutch core ($400) either. I just prefer to deal with someone more professional.

I have ordered from Dali Racing several years ago for my swaybars and Bilstein shocks and he answered my e-mails very promptly and kept me informed every step of the way including e-mailing me the tracking numbers.

I just placed another order with him for stainless steel brake lines, brake deflectors and high flow cats. He answered my e-mails right away and told me the cats were on back order and he sent out the other items first and will let me know as soon as he gets the cats. He called the manufacturer the same day to see if he could speed up the order and got the cats to me about a week later. Again, he kept me informed every step of the way.

He is a very reputable seller and I am almost shocked to hear people having problems with their orders. Kind of seems like only items that are sent back are the ones that are having some problems. :confused:

Back