• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing - excellent

vvs

Contributing Member
Purchased a few parts from Mark at Dali. Shipped same day with tracking #'s emailed the same day. Parts got here safely. Cant get better than that :smile:

James

I got a climate control board from him, did the exchange service with the core charge. The repair guy took way longer than I thought was possible to certify the old one as repairable, but Mark put up with weekly emails from me asking what was going on. Always responded quickly, and reasonably, and shipped fast when I ordered the part.

Overall? Would order from him again, but possibly not if there was a core exchange involved. He comes off a lot more professional than some of the comments I have seen here imply.

Nick

Purchased a few parts from Mark at Dali. Shipped same day with tracking #'s emailed the same day. Parts got here safely. Cant get better than that :smile:

James

Same experience I had. Ordered a couple of stuff from Mark Tuesday last week. Item was in my door step when I got home from work next day. Can't beat that! Thanks Mark!

Mark took the time to meet me down in SD when I needed some test pipes and o2 sensors urgently. Thanks again Mark! HOpefully see you soon at a track event!

Mark kicks butt! I've placed 2 orders with him from overseas and he's done a stellar job and I WILL continue to purchase from him.

Seems every vendor gets picked on...all depends on the type of buyer in most cases.

Back