• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DALI lack of response

Hey Guys,

has anyone been in recent contact with Dali, possibly today? Looks like I may be one of the sorry soles he's ignoring as he owes me money/refund.

Anyne got his contact numbers, cell phone?

Thanks

Wrong section.
I would ask moderator to move this to the proper section.
FWIW, I don't think anybody has contact numbers for him.
Hope it works out for you though.

Hey Guys,

has anyone been in recent contact with Dali, possibly today? Looks like I may be one of the sorry soles he's ignoring as he owes me money/refund.

Anyne got his contact numbers, cell phone?

Thanks

Uh oh :frown:

If you paid via Paypal or credit card file a complaint immediately if you can. That's your only shot. The first time you get ignored by MJ is the kiss of death--he won't ever respond.

I maybe didn't quite explain in full......

This happened about two months ago when are order was incomplete. I mentioned it to him and got no response then a "dicky server" reason/excuse?!?! eventually. So I left it till last week and asked him the prices on some other parts. Quick as a flash I had a reply!! So I reminded him at ths point that I had a "credit" with him for the missing parts last time and to confirm that these would be deducted from my bill on the new order....

After this no more replies !! Go figure:rolleyes:

It seems that as soon as he smells money coming in then he replies quick as a flash but when it might be money going the other way it's silence....:mad:

Has no one close to this guy ever paid him a visit? I mean his is human right with a "conscience" ???

Back