• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali A++

Over the past 2 years I've been ordering parts from Mark. He's always quick with his replies for products and shipping. I've never had a problem.

This past transaction I ordered about 1k worth of items. When I placed my order I forgot an item so I sent him two payments. He was kind enough to ship that item I forgot with my other items already ordered.

He also didn't have something in stock.

I waited and about a week later the item arrived as promised.

I'll continue to shop with Mark.

Stephen

PS. The part that wasn't in stock was a polished coolant/oil breather tank.

I want to say for the record also that Mark is the BEST I've dealt with thus far on Prime. In the midst of rushing my order out to me he forgot to include the top part of the coolant/breather tank cover. Not the cap but the shiny part that covers the cap.

After emailing him about something else he said he forgot "I didn't know at the time because I was in awe of how shiny and cool the tank is" and he said he shipped it out already and it should reach me in a few days.

Stephen

Back