Customs Auction

Mr/Mrs Moderator:I posted here for lack of time, the Auction is on Thursday.

miami04.gif

http://www.treas.gov/auctions/customs/miami.html

I will be attending the Customs auction on Thursday, I just returned from their warehouse and saw the car.

Comptech Wide Body
Comptech Super Charger
Brembo BBK
29,xxx miles
needs some minor interior panels under the steering wheel
needs some body work(very minor)
Simmons wheels
VIN: JH4NA2164WT000221

Might be a good deal if not to many people show. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Armando

NsXMas said:
You should have kept this a secret. I'd like to bid $10k. :)

Im a go @ $20k:biggrin:

thanks armando.

i found answers:
Written Bids
Written bids may be submitted in person or by registered mail. Acceptable method of payment will be a cashier’s check. Make check payable to CBP/EG&G Tech Svcs for the bid amount. Please include 6% sales tax in your written bids. Indicate sale number and lot number or description on outside of a sealed envelope. Mail all bids to EG&G Technical Services, 1167 N.W. 159th Drive, Miami, Florida 33169. Bids must be received no later than 12:00 Noon EDT one day prior to sale date. Unsuccessful bids will be returned within five (5) business days via FedEx. It is important to provide a contact telephone number on your written bid.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Change
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]EG&G Technical Services does not make change for more than 10% of purchase price. It is recommended that bidders paying by cashier’s check bring multiple checks in small denominations.:eek:
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Reserve[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]EG&G Technical Services reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. Property is offered subject to the acceptance of the seller, unless the property, in explicit terms, is offered without reserve. If reserve price is not achieved, the auctioneer may withdraw the property at any time until he announces completion of the sale.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

'hate on the driver, not the car...

Ojas said:
Hm... Seems like this is the one formerly owned by Kinky Saline! :D

Only if cars could talk... ahh' the stories! :biggrin:

(from the title of the thread, I first thought of this exact NSX but the location of SoFL' baffled me. The "Kinky Saline" character was from elsewhere.)

2000 360 Modena went for 62,500.00 export only
Right hand drive Miata, Turbo and roll cage 500.00 export only
1998 NSX 43,000.00

Armando

Re: 'hate on the driver, not the car...

Osiris_x11 said:
Only if cars could talk... ahh' the stories! :biggrin:

(from the title of the thread, I first thought of this exact NSX but the location of SoFL' baffled me. The "Kinky Saline" character was from elsewhere.)

Don't they have the "Black" box for these things?!:tongue:

MiamieNeSeX said:
2000 360 Modena went for 62,500.00 export only

Was the Ferrari 360 "export only" because it was RHD also?

MiamieNeSeX said:

For $500, id slap a dealer plate on it and call it a day. What a deal! It would make interesting lawn furniture for that price:eek:

Back