Custom sun shield ??

:biggrin: Recently tried to purchase a sun shield for my 2005 NSX. Most places I tried simply told me that they did not make one for the NSX. Period. I finally found a place on the net which apparently uses Coverking and assured me that they would make a shield for me. A couple of days later, I got an e-mail asking me if I was sure that my NSX is a 2005, since they were sure that they quit making them in 1994!!! Now, they want me to see if the windshield in the 2005 has the same dimensions as the one in the 1994 - does anyone out there know?:biggrin:

Yep, we custom made our Sun Shields specific for each model year :tongue:

Here is one in action from some 3+ years ago, still running strong ......... :cool:

Attachments

• Sun shade in use at Infinieon 2.jpg
    Sun shade in use at Infinieon 2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 119
:biggrin: Recently tried to purchase a sun shield for my 2005 NSX. Most places I tried simply told me that they did not make one for the NSX. Period. I finally found a place on the net which apparently uses Coverking and assured me that they would make a shield for me. A couple of days later, I got an e-mail asking me if I was sure that my NSX is a 2005, since they were sure that they quit making them in 1994!!! Now, they want me to see if the windshield in the 2005 has the same dimensions as the one in the 1994 - does anyone out there know?:biggrin:
Yeah, the windshield is the same.

Back