• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Custom Outdoor Cover for NSX with GT Wing - California Car Covers

This is a custom fitted cover for the NSX (with mirror pockets), it has additional dimensions added to the upper rear deck to cover a GT wing. It was fitted by California Car Covers at their California facility, using measurements of my car with a Voltex GT wing installed. It should also clear other GT wings (sorcery, taitec, etc.) - some additional clearance was also added to the front to clear an aftermarket chin spoiler.

Looking at my records, I paid $260 to have this cover made, it's the ultraweave material, which is weather resistant, intended for outdoor use (rain, light snow, etc.)

As mentioned, the cover is fitted to the NSX, with essentially a 'box' of material added above the rear trunk to clear the GT wing, the cover has mirror pockets, and padded lock loops.

The cover was used extensivley when I wasn't able to store my car indoors, and has some stains and tears on it, a small 1" tear on the front, and a large 5-6" tear on the back passenger side - the cover is still very usable.

Asking $100 for the cover, if you're local you're welcome to test fit it to your NSX.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 290
  • c5.jpg