• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Custom Floor Mats

I'm looking for custom floor mats. Not sure what yet but post your pics or info if you have something other than the stock floor mats. Thanks

Not sure what you are looking for; but, I had a set of cocomats custom made floormats made up for another car of mine. https://www.cocomats.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr5ur_9iN2wIVTLjACh2JsgWCEAAYASAAEgLhc_D_BwEIt It is more of a vintage Euro look; but, it would definitely be different on the NSX. Cocomats was unsure about my specific car so they mailed me a paper template to check the fit. I added a little on to the template to get a very tight fit in the foot well and returned the template to them. The mats came back a perfect fit. The mats are quite heavy and stiff so they definitely do not bunch up or move around and they are very well made. The only potential issue I would anticipate is that they are thick compared to the OEM mats. There might be an issue with clearance with the seat mechanism when it is in the forward position so you would need to stick your head under there and check the vertical clearance between the mechanism and the existing carpet with the seat all the way forward.

Last edited:
something more like this. I've contacted the co but they don't yet make it for the NSX.

Attachments

• Custom-make-car-floor-mats-for-Mercedes-Benz-S-class-W220-280-320-350-430.jpg_640x640.jpg
    Custom-make-car-floor-mats-for-Mercedes-Benz-S-class-W220-280-320-350-430.jpg_640x640.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 85
That is interesting. Definitely not the Cocomat look. A little too much of a padded cell look for me - not that I have any direct experience.

Back