• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Custom "bobolinski" wheels 18/19 pricing.....

The hands-on legwork is finished due to "Bobolinski's" generous wallet, and his freetime! (thanks big time) We know what a "1-off" price would be upwards of a grand each!!!! We are going to try to do a 5 customer batch to attempt to bring the wheel price "close" to just under 3 grand/set. We need to find 5 people to commit. I will be getting an exact price for 5 sets, but I am guessing just under $3k. (hopefully cheaper) Now these will fit ALL cars, and you can pick your own custom color. They will be the following...
18x8.0 +34mm with a revised design now with a 2 3/4" lip :eek:
19x10.5 +48mm with a HUGE LIP.

A 315 tire fits if you want to be bad-ass.

If you are seriously interested, post here, and you will be the first in line.

Benefits......
1) custom built one of a kind (well 6 sets :wink: ) made to properly fit the NSX
2) custom colors
3) built with out the wait of say WORK or Volk
4) perfect offsets (can change if you want to run diff width tires than a 215/315 tire combo
5) highest quality

Once the price is set, it will be first post first serve. If you do not have the money ready, we will skip on to the next in line.

Now just ask yourself. You always dreamed of making your NSX "look" like bad-ass supercar on the street. (the oem stockers are great for performance driving, but when cruising Ocean Dr., the Murci guys laugh.) Is your car worthy? Yes it is. 18/19 is bad-ass in itself, but a 315 rear takes the cake!

Now we just need to come up with a name for the wheel. :confused:

Ok who is up?

Tom.
BBk, will this be a problem?
Also, I would want 225/35 up front, would this be an issue?
can you give me an Idea of what the wheels weigh, use Bob's as a example.
How long will it take. Are these forged? What kind of warranty?

I am seriously interested.
Len

Guys I'm hoping one of you widebody gurus order up a 19x13.5 with a 335 or 355 25 tire. Totally sick... Hey you HP Evo folks how about a custom set 18/19 no spacers. Sets to you in 10 days to 3 weeks depending on demand.

Yes, I believe you both are expecting me to jump on soon. I think most of us had only saw a glimpse of the "Bobolinski" at a steep angle. I don't recall seeing the full face of these wheels. For some of us, may we see a full-on photo?

As Tom suggested, these monster wheels are more of a fashion statement. So far as fashion goes, it is different strokes for different folks. Having lived with split soke five star design for many years, I wish to see something different. Please don't get me wrong, "Bobolinski" are beautiful, but my current inclination is towards PIAA Super Rozza or Work VS-SS design. I call them Modified 5 V's.

May I ask you gentlemen if this current offer is for this design only? Are there any other design options? Being a 2 or 3 piece wheel (I assume), it could simply be a matter of bolting on a different face. Could this be entertained?

Yes I'm more than ready to commit, but not on this specific design. Here is my wish list:

1. The spoke configuration of Super Rozza or Work VS-SS. Volk GT-V came close but way too clumsy looking.

2. Monster lip is a must. If that can extent to the front, then perfect.

3. Front 8.5" x 18" and Rear 12" x 19" (11" minimum)

Item#3 above allows me the option to comfortably run either a 225, 235, or maybe 245 up front. The rear can accommodate 305 through 335. After browsing through the TireRack site, I found that only ContiSportContact2 recommends 10.5"-11.5" for their 315/25ZR19. Michelin Pilot Sport's 315/25YR19 needs 11"-12". Even Pzero Rosso Assimmetrico 305/25YR19 needs 11"-12". (I'm keeping my tyre option open here.) :smile:

As for running 335 on a 19" rear, do you have any recommendations? I have yet to come across a good matching front tyre for this.

Thanks Regard
Paul

PS: I think Tom know I have Cantrell GT widebody. (30mm wider f & B)

How about some sideshots of wheels where we can photoshop different colors on the NSX & on the wheels to see which combo looks best. For my black Z, I'm thinking of a black chrome or maybe polished?

Also, are there any options on the center caps?

Lastly, will the price drop if we get more than 5 people? I have a feeling if more design options are offered, we could easily exceed 5 people. I do like the original design at this point.

(Edit) One other question, are there any other tire options than the Continentals. Their reviews on Tirerack are less than stellar.

Last edited:
Just a quick
biggthum.gif
biggthum.gif
for these - saw them "in the flesh" at the Stockton Acura meet & they really look the part.
These are by far the widest lips I have seen on any NSX

Very, very nice!

(I still love my Equips otherwise I'd be in ........)

AutoVation said:
How about some sideshots of wheels where we can photoshop different colors on the NSX & on the wheels to see which combo looks best. For my black Z, I'm thinking of a black chrome or maybe polished?

Also, are there any options on the center caps?

Lastly, will the price drop if we get more than 5 people? I have a feeling if more design options are offered, we could easily exceed 5 people. I do like the original design at this point.

(Edit) One other question, are there any other tire options than the Continentals. Their reviews on Tirerack are less than stellar.

Here you go http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17304

What is the approximate timeframe that these wheels are going to be produced?
Are we looking at days, weeks, months, or TUBI GB time :eek:?
Please verify I am on the list.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm out. Good luck with these beautiful wheels. Anyone serious about their ride should seriously consider these "Boblinski". Stock body with 315's is unbelieveable.

Best Regards
Paul

Ask them to make you a set of 19x11" rear and you can mount the Pilot Sport PS2. Much better reviews...... :wink:

Regards
Paul

AutoVation said:

I am interested in these wheels. Can you give me an exact price for an 18x8 +20 up front and an 18x10.5 +12 rear. Wheel centers in gold(like the Volk gold, not the Work gold) with a polished lip. Also what size would the rear lip be? thanks--Brett

Tom,

I have sent several e-mails without reply. Are these going to be available? I'm holding off on another wheel/tire combo until I know more about these.

Thanks!

Bobolinski said:
I am waiting to hear from Tom myself. I'm sure he is just been busy with other matters. Tom any luck with the vendor?

I need to pull the trigger on some wheels soon, can anyone provide an approximate timeframe? Are we looking at Tubi exhaust group buy timing?

I'm not getting a good feeling about buying these wheels. Numerous unanswered posts and e-mails. I'm losing my "warm and fuzzy" feeling!

I turned my source over to Tom at RP and I have not heard from him by mail or phone. I have left him 2 messages over the last couple of months..maybe he was not able to work a deal with the manuf. Tom let us know please. I am in the middle of relocating to Ga. and I have not even driven my car in 3 weeks.

Bobolinski said:
I turned my source over to Tom at RP and I have not heard from him by mail or phone. I have left him 2 messages over the last couple of months..maybe he was not able to work a deal with the manuf. Tom let us know please. I am in the middle of relocating to Ga. and I have not even driven my car in 3 weeks.

bumpit.gif
bumpit.gif
bumpit.gif

Back