curb rash repair

^+1

They did a beautiful job on my rim in September. The paint match to the center cap was perfect. Cost was $270 including straighten, weld, correct wobble, refinish, remove old tire, mount new tire, dynamic balance & tax. I had Tire Rack ship the replacement tire directly to them. I dropped off & picked up the rim myself, so there was no shipping in the above cost.

See attached before and after pictures.

Attachments

• HPIM7438a.jpg
    HPIM7438a.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 86
  • HPIM7441a.jpg
    HPIM7441a.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 87
  • HPIM7442a.jpg
    HPIM7442a.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 82
  • HPIM7444a.jpg
    HPIM7444a.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 80
  • HPIM7445a.jpg
    HPIM7445a.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 74
^+1

They did a beautiful job on my rim in September. The paint match to the center cap was perfect. Cost was $270 including straighten, weld, correct wobble, refinish, remove old tire, mount new tire, dynamic balance & tax. I had Tire Rack ship the replacement tire directly to them. I dropped off & picked up the rim myself, so there was no shipping in the above cost.

See attached before and after pictures.

Man that was a serious chunk you took out of that tire:biggrin: great repair work though!

Man that was a serious chunk you took out of that tire great repair work though!
12-15-2009 18:23
It was late at night, and the wheel dropped into a small pothole as I was making a slow turn (a rare event). The pothole was shallow but the edge was sharp & concrete. :frown:

It was late at night, and the wheel dropped into a small pothole as I was making a slow turn (a rare event). The pothole was shallow but the edge was sharp & concrete. :frown:

Bummer, sure your heart must of stopped in that moment, I've been there too, pot hole I couldn't see. :redface:

Back