• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Cup holder for E-Brake: NEED FEED BACK!!

DONE!! Please see the new post:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80327

Need to see what interest there is for a cup holder that goes over the e-brake. I am working on these to be made, but will need to see if enough people will want one to make them cost effective!

If there are enough pre-orders it will hapen! I would hope to have the cost around $45-$60.

Please CHIME IN!!

Thanks,

Z

Last edited:
Any rough sketches or prototype yet? I'm not a huge fan of the Dali with the exposed bolts, but would be interested in what you are thinking of.

I'd like something smooth contoured, no rough edges

oh and i like the $45 pricepoint too :)

just my $.02

orbusrex said:
Any rough sketches or prototype yet? I'm not a huge fan of the Dali with the exposed bolts, but would be interested in what you are thinking of.

I'd like something smooth contoured, no rough edges

oh and i like the $45 pricepoint too :)

just my $.02

I am in the begining stages, I do not want to invest too much time and money if the demand is not large enough. I am trying to make something with a better design than has been done in the past, BUT YOU CAN'T GET!!

Other sources are unreliable.

I will post up a proto-type or drawing when I get it done! Well, 2 potentials the first hour is not bad!

I'm interested.

Is it identical to the other ones? Perhaps it could be tapered to be held snuggly in place and still easily, quickly removed? It would be nice to not have it on there all the time.

I'm also tired of the "between the legs coffee hold," and would love to see a decent cupholder offered.

Interested.

wswen said:

I owned this one and sold it...only because I got the larger version and that was a bad idea, since starbucks coffee would probably fit in the smaller one...I was spilling everywhere.

If you're designing something my advice is to make it deep...this is a sports car after all, and the G's you pull in turns will up end anything shallow. (not saying it needs to be track approved...but close. :) )

zetoolman said:
Well, I will work on a better design. AND!! One big difference will be that I WILL DELIVER IT!!! :biggrin:

That would be a novel approach to business.

I need one.

Put me on the list.

It may require a bit of thought and engineering, but one thing to consider when designing this item is how to keep the beverage verticle while still using the parking brake.

-Randy

Back