Ctsc

Is the supercharger worth the money? I have a 94 with headers and exhaust,springs and wheels. Looks like they are about 8-9k? is it really worth it and will it drop the value of my car? The reason i ask about the value is the other stuff i have done are just bolt on's the sc may tend to scare people away.
vince

Vince,
You can buy a CTSC for your '94 for probably $7500-$8000 max today. IMO, the CTSC is a proven package that wouldn't "scare away" a performance oriented buyer. There will always be buyers seeking a pristene oem example. For them, it would be a negative. BTW, if you're worried about resale prior to adding a CTSC you may not plan to own the car long enough for it to be worth your while. You'll have down time for installation/tuning and when you sell you can only expect to get about half of your money back. If you plan to keep the car for a number of years it would make more sense. For performance, you can probably expect something like 350rwhp with I/H/E and a CTSC with good drivability. Best of luck,
Scott

Back