CT supercharger

Hi,
I'm thinking to put one in my NA1 NSX. Does anyone know what needs to be done other than the CT supercharge it self? What the best setting with the car for nice highway drive?
Currently I have DC header and gruppeM muffler. Other than that the car is all stock on the engine.

Whats Up....

Settings? You have LO/HIGH BOOST and tuning which varies in some degree from car to car depending on aftermarket parts...So this question maybe very subjective

I have had mine for a year.... (CT Autorotor Low Boost--PRO installed and Tuned)

Driving (cruising)80mph I can get 27 - 29 mpg -- CIty (stop and go) 20 - 23 ---- Driving Agressive (17 - 22mpg)

1. Check and Change Oil to AutoRotor (6.00)
2. CLean Uni Filter (12.00)
3. A/F Gauge (gave me piece of mind) (90.00 installed)
4. Check Belt Tension (no apparent slippage yet)

NO ISSUES to DATE....(Cross My Fingers)-- Other then Clucth Replacment--OEM REBUILD--REPLACED with a STIFFER THEN LIFE CT POWERGRIPII

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm thinking to put one in my NA1 NSX. Does anyone know what needs to be done other than the CT supercharge it self? What the best setting with the car for nice highway drive?
Currently I have DC header and gruppeM muffler. Other than that the car is all stock on the engine.

search is your friend.

Back