CT Engineering Supercharger Kit being auctioned to support 2009 NSXPO

Hello Primers! Although already listed in the 'parts for sale' forum, I am posting this here since it supports funding for the 2009 NSXPO.

Listed on eBay is a new CT Engineering SC kit. This posting is to alert Primers of this item. Click on the attached link to go to the auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

This item has been donated (at some cost to the NSXCA) by CT Engineering to raise funds for the 2009 NSXPO.

CT Engineering Supercharger Package for Acura NSX 1991-1994 - NEW! Shipped directly from the manufacturer in Rancho Cordova, CA. For more information about this item, visit their website at www.ct-engineering.com.

NOTE: The winning bidder of this kit can exchange it for another NSX year application (1995-2005). Exchanging for a Targa kit will be $1,000.00 additional.
<!-- / message -->

Only a day and a half left to bid on this amazing product!

Somebody is going to be very happy when they win this auction!

Current price is an amazing deal for this charger.

This has been my experience with the CT autorotor:

1. Have it installed by technician.
2. Take it to dyno - 360HP at the wheels - NO TUNING NECESSARY - Perfect A/F
3. Drive car for 4 years, including 50+ track days where I proceeded to hang with new Z06s, F430s, PTurbos, etc... down the straights (and pass them in the corners).

I have had an amazing experience with this charger. No problems. Went in easy and aside from changing its oil, there has been nothing to do.

I could NEVER go back. This charger does not change the feel of your car or engine. It adds 50% more power very evenly through the entire rev range.

I would buy it again without thinking twice.

Good luck bidding! You're going to love this SC.

Anyone experience the CTSC with 4.55 RP and JDM short gears? My car is already Vtec happy:smile:

The SC kit sold via the live eBay auction it was listed in. Winning bid price was $7300 by a Prime member. Woohoo!

A big thanks to Nate and the other great guys at CT Engineer for supporting the NSXCA and NSX community. For those who missed out, we may be doing this again.

We received our 2nd SC Kit (thanks to Nate of CT Engineering). The eBay auction is now live. Please see details from the posting I placed in the "Marketplace" folder. For convenience, here is the link to the auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...445792120&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

NewNSXS-CKit.jpg

Back