• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

CT Engineering Superchager & parts @ A.S. Motorsport

Actually it was for the newer Autorotor unit. I was able to get in on that group buy back in 2005 and haven't been happier! :biggrin:

Thanks for the clarification. That makes that deal even that much better then.:wink:
Therefore, you would think that a GB price would be able to come down a bit more from where it is currently being shown.

So... you guys' are saying that you would buy a $6500 turbo kit? .......

I"m with you guys. If it got down to Nopi prices again, I would have a hard time saying no. No deal for me at $8900

Many vendors have tried and FAILED to come close to that figure!

I am kicking myself in the ARSH everytime someone mentiones the NOPI GB couple years back.

So what you are saying is that nobody wants to buy a $6500 turbo kit?

Not that nobody wants to buy one but rather nobody can produce one that is as reliable, safe, relatively free from tuning, and warranteed as this s/c.

... and don't forget to mention, CARB legal... :biggrin:

Ok I CARB legal is a big one ,I guess the demand for turbo is just not really here in the nsx market yet.

Ok I CARB legal is a big one ,I guess the demand for turbo is just not really here in the nsx market yet.

it's pretty big, but it's risky as well. don't get me wrong. if you are going for high horsepower/torque numbers, turbo/twin turbo ftw. if you are going for reliability, then stay N/A or supercharge. Many people like to stay reliable, but there are a few that would love the gains a turbo gives. I personally know of some guys who have and who are building custom setups for their car. With turbo, tuning is the most important thing you have to worry about. If you have a bad tune, you end up with blown ringlands or blow your gaskets. If you have the tuning down, then more power to you. now back to the OPs post... hope to see lower prices than those listed.

NEW GROUP BUY

If a minimum of 10 people sign up the pricing will be:
Coupe: $8.415 MSRP: $9.900
Targa: $8.635 MSRP: $10.900
Price is excl. shipping
-----

the price is not bad, but how long is the wait?
if they can be deliver within a week then this is possible, but i've heard that comptech has it back ordered for 2 months, so if this is not dirt cheap, i don't see why i will join this group buy!
please tell us when we will be recieving the parts after we place an order!

i am really interested, i think many others members would like to know the same information too!

[FONT=&quot]CT supercharges are currently in backorder (2-3 Months).
But keep in mind your getting a excellent and
[/FONT]reliable Supercharger kit at $2265 of MSRP.

But the waiting time will apply to every one so if you want a CT SC your going to have to wait.

Since there no alternatives to a CT SC (in
reliability & quality).
It's worth the wait.
GruppeM does not make there SC kit's anymore .

Not to disturb the GB but how do you handle warranty issues? Sending it over to the continent is expensive and time-consuming.

Would the item have to be shipped from the manufacturer then to you and then customer or can it be drop shipped direct to customer?
It says on page 1: "For US customers we will arrange that the factory sends the supercharger.
To cut shipping costs."

...and in addition it will save you toll and other taxes for importing goods aswell.

Back