Crystal Cove June 24th + Mini NSX meet pictures

Some pics from today's meet, I will post some videos later.

NSX with genuine NA-2 type-r motor, suspension, brakes, only the top quality items on this car$$$$$$
4.jpg

4-2.jpg

One of the best unofficial engine bay pic material
4-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

4-5.jpg

Paul's R32 GTR, fully built Tomei motor, with many weight reduction mods. See this car in the up and coming Ultimate Street Car Challenge
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

nsx-0.jpg

nsx-1.jpg

nsx-2.jpg

nsx-3.jpg

nsx-4.jpg

nsx-5.jpg

Don't mess with me look
nsx-6.jpg

Wimpy sleeper look
nsx-7.jpg

nsx-8.jpg

Pretty, isn't it?
nsx-9.jpg

Milk bottle and stock air box lid is got to go.
nsx-10.jpg

nsx-11.jpg

nsx-12.jpg

Backyard special wing
nsx-13.jpg

nsx-14.jpg

nsx-15.jpg

nsx-16.jpg

nsx-17.jpg

nsx-18.jpg

Erick getting his nails polished
nsx-20.jpg

nsx-21.jpg

NSX-R suspension inside
nsx-22.jpg

Put on your sun glasses:cool:
nsx-23.jpg

nsx-24.jpg

NSX equipped with OEM Ferrari 360 Modena exhaust.
nsx-25.jpg

nsx-26.jpg

nsx-27.jpg

nsx-28.jpg

Last edited:
Video clips

GTrom Titanium exhuast version 2:
0~60mph

Testing 60 to 0mph braking, yes the brakes are good

In car, smooth 1~2 shift

GTrom and 360 modena exhaust fly by

Williams 360 Modena exhaust:

Revving up

Some miscommunications, and miss timing, very difficult to film the clips. What is the problem with you William? why don't you get on the throttle and redline that thing. J/K:biggrin:
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3
Clip 4
Clip 5

RM exhaust:
Fly by

CTSC at idle, sound of the intake at the end of the clip

Last edited:
Nice photos, I wish I own that Black NSX R wanna be... the bank owns most of it:tongue:

Great pictures! Love the Black Type R NSX. :eek:

Outstanding. We must have just missed you. We arrived at Crystal Cove at 9 am. It looks like the crowd is there between 6 and 8 am.

Kim

Vancehu said:
Nice photos, I wish I own that Black NSX R wanna be... the bank owns most of it:tongue:

Hey Vance,

Does it really matter that the Bank owns most of it??? What matters is that you drive it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm glad to see that you finally detailed your NSX or did you pay someone? Which by the way, it looks really good... But, the question is did you do the interior as well???

13449Interiro_with_R_Wheel.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

Last edited:
I just bought RyanITV's Status seats. Interestingly, I also found a guy in Japan that will get me a set of Type R seat cover (used). So I'm interested to see if those covers will fit over the seats. Price is being negotiated. This set of seat covers is the upgraded version, which uses the regular sued perforated cusions, but with none perforated Sued for all other area. In my case, it will actually work well for me, since I don't have the real Type R carpeting and floor mats. Hopefully I can work out this deal as well as come up with the cash to get it.:smile:

The Snorkel... I will put it on when the lexen hatch is ready. I have to be the guine pig and test for Peter of Downforce, to make sure it can stand 140mph without any blow outs. I know there are different opionions about it, but I like it:biggrin:

Vancehu said:
The Snorkel... I will put it on when the lexen hatch is ready. I have to be the guine pig and test for Peter of Downforce, to make sure it can stand 140mph without any blow outs. I know there are different opionions about it, but I like it:biggrin:
All you need now is my $2.99 DIY sidemarker vinyl mod and vacuum the interior:biggrin:

Before:
4.jpg

After:

11309sidemarker3.jpg

nsxsupra said:
Video clips

GTrom Titanium exhuast version 2:
0~60mph

Testing 60 to 0mph braking, yes the brakes are good

In car, smooth 1~2 shift

GTrom and 360 modena exhaust fly by

Williams 360 Modena exhaust:

Revving up

Some miscommunications, and miss timing, very difficult to film the clips. What is the problem with you William? why don't you get on the throttle and redline that thing. J/K:biggrin:
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3
Clip 4
Clip 5

RM exhaust:
Fly by

CTSC at idle, sound of the intake at the end of the clip

sound clip links are not found.

can u repost then sound clips again. pls :smile:

Back