• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[CRUISE] Pillar & Post Brunch ... Sunday, November 18th

Well at the GTG in the GTA this morning ... we talked about doing a mixed car cruise down to Niagara on the Lake for Brunch at Pillar & Post ... not sure if there are many NSX's still on the road this time of year ... but if you are interested, post here! Weather is going to be sunny, but cool.

So here is the plan ...

Meet at: Tim Hortons (Mavis & Central Parkway)
Time: 9:30A - 10:30A

Leaving at 10:30A Sharp! (If you would like to meet up with a secondary group leaving from the Truck Weigh Station - QEW / 3rd Line - Oakville - be there for 10:30A ... convoy should be passing at 10:45A ... on channel 5.0)

Bring your Walkie-Talkies ... Channel 5.0 to start.

We will cruise directly to 'Pillar & Post' in Niagara on the Lake (ETA 11:30A), have a scrumptious brunch ... then we can do a cruise through Niagara, and through the wine country, up to Ridge Road, and then home.

Great destination & brunch, for you and your significant other ... Score some points for when you really screw up!

Pillar & Post Inn, The
48 John St
Niagara On The Lake ON, L0S 1J0

Phone: 905-468-2123
Fax: 905-468-3551
Toll Free: 888-669-5566

Post your interest here:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ -uugh, um, sorry you woke me up - shhhhhh NSX sleeping :)

Sorry I missed it. I was in BC, with the nice weather, I mean rain and overcast skies! :tongue:

Back