Cross-Post: Late Summer Beach BBQ in Socal

Several SoCal having a beach party on Sunday September 25th. This is not a drive or car meet, but a social meet.

See the following link: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152508

Its a long drive, but if you happen to be in Orange County (specifically Huntington Beach), check it out!

Mario

PS: My self and at least one other NSX owner will be happy to put you up for the night in our homes.

Several SoCal having a beach party on Sunday September 25th. This is not a drive or car meet, but a social meet.

See the following link: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152508

Its a long drive, but if you happen to be in Orange County (specifically Huntington Beach), check it out!

Mario

PS: My self and at least one other NSX owner will be happy to put you up for the night in our homes.

Thanks very much for the invitation...:smile:

Great idea! Can't make it this time, maybe next time.

To our Las Vegas group: How about us doing something like this in the spring? We could have a BBQ at our place, and we can put up some out-of-town folks.

Lance

Great idea! Can't make it this time, maybe next time.

To our Las Vegas group: How about us doing something like this in the spring? We could have a BBQ at our place, and we can put up some out-of-town folks.

Lance

All,

Sorry for waiting so long to posting the BBQ. I had cross posted on the NorCal and Phoenix Forums. However, after some time had passed I realized that Las Vegas is actually much closer than these other two locals.

Lance,

Those of us from SoCal who attended NSXPO 2011 really had a great time, and the drive is not really that bad. So when you have your BBQ, do a cross post in the SoCal forum and you just might get a few of us to attend. There are several SoCal owners who will do anything NSX related. So far this summer we have had at least 4 significant drives or meets, with the BBQ and Cal Coastal run yet to come.

Best,

Mario

Back