CREATED A NEW FORUM

ALLAN

Suspended
Hey guys, a buddy of mine created a new car forums site which will geared towards several different cars, ie. vipers, lambos, lotus, ferrari etc. I have asked him to add an Nsx forum and he has. The site is in no way intended to take anything away from this or any other nsx site. It is more of a place to just talk about all sorts of cars. It will also be more of an anything goes kind of site, with girlie pics and nudity being accepted, within reason of course. Of course, im one of the moderaters, soo let the fun begin!!

Allan,
Thanks for the link. I added it to my favorites and have made a few posts. I like what I see so far
wink.gif

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Originally posted by ALLAN:
I have asked him to add an Nsx forum and he has. ... soo let the fun begin!!

COOL! Congratulations for this good initiative.

May I suggest a Super exotic forum for cars like:

Mc Laren F1, Ferrari Enzo, Jaguar XJ 220 ...

Would be fun to get input from owners of these fantastic cars...

PS About my interest in purchasing a 1991
( or so ) Diablo, would you like to help me find one? I really think about buying it from usa ( more choice and thus better price... )and what is the lowest price I can expect ( wouln't mind to acquire one with moderate mileage as long the car is in good condition... )

Also, do you like sailing competition?

Originally posted by effer:
PS About my interest in purchasing a 1991
( or so ) Diablo, would you like to help me find one? I really think about buying it from usa ( more choice and thus better price... )and what is the lowest price I can expect ( wouln't mind to acquire one with moderate mileage as long the car is in good condition... )

Hi Effer,

I am a big fan of Diablo too ! If you are interested I have an issue of a french magazine "Sport Auto" including a Diablo buying guide ...in french of course!
wink.gif

The main point of the article is to avoid the first years Diablo !

Private me if you are interested !

Regards,

David

EFFER, dont worry about what others read in magazines about early diablos. I too have a diablo buyers guide and also lists the early diablos to be good cars as long as the updates have been completed. Take it from an owner, and not a magazine.

Also, i have a friend who is selling a red/tan 91, with 35,000 miles. it has all the updates, carbon fiber clutch, new tires, all records, al burtoni exhaust, koenig wing, custom popout stereo, etc. CAr runs great. I can get the car for 89,000.

Back