Crazy M5 vs RS6 video

I can't get the link to work for the video.

Idiots. One day they are going to cause an accident and most likely will end the life of someone other than themselves.

I was hoping this was a road course or drag race video. :mad:

ah quicktime...I got it to work. Those jerks will most likely not live much longer, but unfortunately neither will the innocent victim that they crash into. :mad:

I'm doubtful that the chase car is an M5. The rearview mirror is visable in the video and BMW M reverview mirrors are oval-shaped, not rectangular like the one in the video. Although the side view mirror is an M-style mirror (viasble at the end of the video), the accelaration doesn't seem on par with the M5. Crazy nonetheless.

holy cow, i cant believe they made it through some of those lane changes without losing control. that was really crazy driving. wonder if you could get the license plate of that rs6 from the video. those guys are an accident waiting to happen.

The car is not an RS6, but an RS4, tuned by MTM to 600 hp.

There are a lot of threads about this video, which originates from M5 Rus on www.m5board.com

Here is the original thread:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44988

The video is apparently shot in Russia, with the RS4 being part of a convoy with another RS4 and a 760i, all with Govt. plates.

Apparently it is a free for all over there if you have money and connections. From what this guy says, they treat Moscow as their own private race track, with virtually no concern for legal action.

It is an amazing video to watch, but it could have ended differently.

Back