Courtney July 25th

Hello, I heard out of the blue, that there was going to be a NSX run on Sunday from Courtney and people with NSX's were just going to join in as they came down the island. Is there any thruth to this? Has anyone heard of this?

Cheers!

That is probably the poker run that I am organizing. The actual event is tomorrow heading from Victoria to Mt Washington. Dinner up there and socializing with gifts/prizes to be had, even if you don't do the run itself. We are spending the night up there then cruzing back around noon from the summit to Victoria dropping people off at the ferries.

Let me know if your interested. Rizzo is the person that is meeting up with us in Ladysmith at the Tim Hortons on the highway around 2:00pm.

Dave

Hello, I heard out of the blue, that there was going to be a NSX run on Sunday from Courtney and people with NSX's were just going to join in as they came down the island. Is there any thruth to this? Has anyone heard of this?

Cheers!

That is probably the poker run that I am organizing. The actual event is tomorrow heading from Victoria to Mt Washington. Dinner up there and socializing with gifts/prizes to be had, even if you don't do the run itself. We are spending the night up there then cruzing back around noon from the summit to Victoria dropping people off at the ferries.

Let me know if your interested. Rizzo is the person that is meeting up with us in Ladysmith at the Tim Hortons on the highway around 2:00pm.

Dave

Thanks Dave...

Maybe I will see you tonight at the car show!!!!

Was that you we saw on the highway on the way back? I guess we were just outside of Duncan. I saw a Blue NA2 go past on the other side of the highway heading towards Nanaimo, we pulled over at the tempo gas to get a drink and saw the same car zip past us...,

Bumbobee from Vancouver was at the run and he has the same Blue NA2 ..., what a nice color. You into coming down for the drifting event on August 2nd at Western Speedway?

Dave

Back