Couldn't post introduction thread

Yesterday I finally took the time to write a long overdue introduction thread in New Owners and car history, but it seemingly disappeared?
I checked my browser history yesterday and there was a 'waiting for approval' tab, but checking back today the page could not be found.
I'm pretty bummed as I don't want to rewrite everything 🙄

Hi Arlo:

I'll try to look into this for you. I don't see any posts waiting for approval at this end either.

Unfortunately, forms on the internet aren't 100% reliable so it might be lost in cyberspace, but I'll get looking. Not a bad idea to type anything lengthy into a separate word processor and copy it over, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Hi Arlo:

I'll try to look into this for you. I don't see any posts waiting for approval at this end either.

Unfortunately, forms on the internet aren't 100% reliable so it might be lost in cyberspace, but I'll get looking. Not a bad idea to type anything lengthy into a separate word processor and copy it over, unfortunately.
Good idea to use a word processor in the future, will give it a try next time!

I was able to restore it. :)
You sir, are a saint!

Welcome to Prime!!! - so close to my birthplace in the Netherlands. Looking forward to following the exploits of another European NSX. They seem to be even more rare there.

Oranje boven!

Saint Honcho? - patron saint of struggling mechanics? I'm sure @docjohn will have a quip.

Lol I always think of this when feeling "honcho"

Back