Could I get some help with a CarFax ??

• Thread starter Thread starter NSXor993
  • Start date Start date
N

NSXor993

If you have a month's subscription, I would appreciate your checking with CarFax for me on this 1994. Thanks a lot for your trouble.
and I appreciate your effort. Bill

JH4NA1158RT000163

------------------
Future NSX Driver

Originally posted by Markbert:
Hey, #163! I don't know anything about it, other than to say that number 161 is a real winner! What color is your potential baby?

Red color. Very stock except for Antera wheels but they are stock size. I subscribed to CarFax and found a history of a collision in 1994. Then 6 title changes in 1995 unknown to current owner who is # 10. The last three owners have kept the car for 2 1/2 to 4 years and appears well maintained. I haven't seen it - just photos. Now I don't know what to think.

Does your have a good history, strong motor?
Thanks,,,Bill

------------------
Future NSX Driver

Originally posted by NSXor993:
Red color...Does your have a good history, strong motor?

Mine's white, and I am exceptionally happy with it. I looked forever for a 1994, and eventually found this one. I'm now the third owner, I have had contact with the other 2, and know that the car has never had been altered from the way it left the factory, save gas and oil.

It runs great, and has probably found its last owner. Good luck with #163! We'll have to dig up #162 somewhere and go for a Southeast cruise sometime. I assume its in florida somewhere, as yours is in Orlando and mine was originally purchased in Jacksonville.

[This message has been edited by Markbert (edited 05 February 2003).]

Originally posted by snapper:
The Vin is invalid

Thanks, Snapper. I subscribed to CarFax and checked the report. Actually, the VIN was correct. The NSX was involved in an accident in 1994.

Bill

------------------
Future NSX Driver

Back