Corvettes North

I recently drove by our local "sports car dealer" which consists of a few vipers and mostly all vettes and a few hummers. While driving by the other day i spotted a new nsx,(hence the no pop ups). so i immidiately pulled in for the first time ever as before i had no interested in any of the cars there, and asked the owner a few questions. He said it was sold to a man in canada and was waiting for it to be picked up i believe. and it was an 03' with 5k miles. and even disclosed the price although i wont say incase anyone finds it personal.

Anyone here a new proud owner of an 03' arctic silver :biggrin:

These posts would so much more informative if we had a clue where in the world you were from or where you actually had an eyeball on the car.....but thanks for the information.

Cairo94507 said:
These posts would so much more informative if we had a clue where in the world you were from or where you actually had an eyeball on the car.....but thanks for the information.

I agree on the avatars of some people disclosing nothing. Please take the time and complete your info, for the benefit of all.

Cool another NSXer in Canada.

Bram

nsxtcy85 said:
I recently drove by our local "sports car dealer" which consists of a few vipers and mostly all vettes and a few hummers. While driving by the other day i spotted a new nsx,(hence the no pop ups). so i immidiately pulled in for the first time ever as before i had no interested in any of the cars there, and asked the owner a few questions. He said it was sold to a man in canada and was waiting for it to be picked up i believe. and it was an 03' with 5k miles. and even disclosed the price although i wont say incase anyone finds it personal.

Anyone here a new proud owner of an 03' arctic silver :biggrin:

Back