Converting images after edits in M/S Word

I am working on an install guide for WW skirts - not having a good image editing program, I have made changes to some embedded images in a MS Word file (arrows, reference #'s etc), but it only allows the images to be saved as a doc file.
Can someone convert these to a pic file format (e.g. jpegs) for me? I could also send the original pics and it may be easier to append the changes in a photo-editor program (they're not extensive)
I also made a little graphic & would like to save that as an individual image also.
PM me if you can help

Why not just leave it as a Word file, or maybe covert to a pdf, and simply post a link for download?

Thanks for suggestions.

I could leave it as a Word file, if someone would like to host it for me - it's about 2.5Mb
It would also be good if someone could convert to .pdf - Then it would open up directly in the browser w/o having to download first. However, I don't have full version of Acrobat either!

(I did send to Lud a while back to perhaps incorporate in the DIY section, but he doesn't appear to have done anything with it)

Update: Thanks to Jonathan who will host for me - also to Ojas for his offer that came in just after J's.
Much appreciation to you both.

I'll post the linkwhen it's complete.

Last edited:
D'Ecosse: FYI, I've also edited images in MS Office, and to get it back to JPG format I merely take a screen print and paste it into Paintbrush or MS Photo Editor, then crop and save as JPG.

D'Ecosse said:

I could leave it as a Word file, if someone would like to host it for me - it's about 2.5Mb
It would also be good if someone could convert to .pdf
I'd be happy to do both. Just e-mail the file to me at [email protected] .

-Gene

Back