Convertible nsx!!! :s

The photos with the top down look nice but I would not buy aftermarket convertible conversion of any car.

I wish that Honda had built a rag-top NSX just a Ferrari did with the 355, 360 and 430.

Now, my wish list to Honda for the NSX is now down to "more please" but they aren't going to listen.

wow, just wow! not sure what's crazier, the car itself or his asking price!

By the time the lucky buyer fixes it, it will cost over 55K!:rolleyes:

I still wonder how much it cost to make it convertible. I wont be doing it thats for sure.

Low miles is an obvious advantage. The conversion probably ensures that these were somewhat easy miles; I wouldn't be inclined to make a higher speed with the top in either configuration.
Top up is a disaster but the execution of the hard boot looks pretty nice actually- from the pics anyway. I'd like to see some of the fab work up close but only if the owner promised to keep the soft top stowed. That is butt-ugly.

I have the same one in red and paid half of his asking price, and as for the convertible I absolutely love it.

That car has been for sale since October 06,, the guy cant sell it, or keeps getting sold to the next guy,, the carfax looks odd,,,,

Last edited:
I can't believe this thing won't go away:eek::eek::eek:

Every once and a while someone else finds this TURKEY and talks about it. Sad that anyone would do that to a great car!

Ok, had to edit my response - this isn't the same red one I saw a while back which showed the rag top which looked awful. I imagine that's why you don't see the rag top in the photos for this one - it probably looks awful too.

Anyone seen the boxster speedster? Now that has a cool rag top that a type like it might work on an NSX but you'd have to have the factory behind it to make sure it worked properly. These aftermarket jobs I'm sure never work right - I don't see how they could cause they look so bad.

Ok, back to something more worthwhile now .....adios

Last edited:
has rollbar with option to be up or down and has reinforcments under chassy like an X SHAPE, VERY STURDY.

Back