congrats to ross brawn gp and jensen button!!!

can you believe it???

i have to admit that the new aero still hasnt grown on me yet but i do appreciate the fact tha they simplified the bodies when it come to the rediculous amount of fins the 2008 cars had on them..

since honda in 2008 "shit the bed" soo early in the season it gave them a huge head start on the 2009 car, so even though it is no longer a honda, they still had a large part on why the car has done so well throughout the offseason, practice, qualifying and now winning 1 and 2 in the first race.

congrats to rubens and jensen..

although im a huge scuderia fan, its still good to see brawn gp win...

i still think that there are alot of downsides to all of the rule changes but i think that we are going to see some of the smaller teams prevail. ultimately, i want to see massa win.

what does the "prime" think??

how do you feel about the aero this year?

who do you think will be the champ this year? (driver and manufacturer)

and lastly, which one of the smaller teams will have a breakthrough year?
(such as team india, brawn gp, torro rosso, red bull racing, and toyota even though they have the largest budget in f1)

my last comment is, toyota better have a freakin win this year hopefully by timo glock. its beginning to get a little embarrassing that they havent won a race in 7 going on 8 years.... shit or get off the pot.....

let the threads begin!

Kers

BTW, i personally love KERS.. i hope in 2010 they up the hp and the amount that can be used per lap. i also think that the teams that have not implemented KERS for 2009 should have a DISADVANTAGE for 2010 such as lessen the amount of hp and seconds per lap for the teams that havent implemented yet. as everyone knows, the technology eventually trickles down to production cars, i have a feeling that we will be seeing BETTER hybrid systems in the future because of what the manufacturers are doing in f1 now.

that is what bothered me most about honda dropping out of f1 this year. i think that honda would have benefited most with KERS both on the racing side and the normal production car side...

Couldn't help but feel a sense of joy knowing that honda constructed the car (wish the engine was also from honda). Congrats to the Brawn GP team, it's about time barri starts finishing in the points again. Also congrats to hami for a magnificent drive to fourth place. I know it's early in the season however I can't help thinking if KERS is really worth the weight! just my $0.02, cheers.

Like i said in the other thread.....i was ecstatic when the "killer Bees" pulled off the 1,2. I personally think they deserve to win especially afetr all the years they gave us in a non competitive car from Honda. I, like everyone else here, wish it were a Honda powerplant but it is what it is.
Hopefully Honda comes back to the sport.
BTW....The new aero does look a lot cleaner but the front wing is waaaaaayyy too large and wide! The old car was better proportioned but had way too many fins and ducts, it look like u could cut yourself on that thing!!

Remembers guys is a Honda chassis, they are doing better than the two other teams MB engines. I too would have love to a see a complete Honda Team, but this what we have.

I hope that Honda see what they are missing and buy back into the Team next year.

Bram

I really like this story! Jenson and Rubens have been through alot and it's great to see them both succeed. Jenson took a voluntary 50% pay cut to help the team. I'm sure the Mercedes power-plant will prove to be faster and more reliable. I predict that new front wing will be very problematic, huge and invisible from the drivers seat. They are really going to have to guage their room for overtaking differently. The KERS is cool, kinda like the power-to-pass from Champ car. And I'm thrilled that slicks are back!
I'm in a good mood for a Monday, go Brawn GP!:biggrin:

Very happy for Brawn also sad because there is not Honda engine.Think that
it would be same if there is (1.and 2. for Brawns)Honda engine, chassis and
aero dynamics are most important.Sorry for Honda team it was also my favorite I'm Ferrari fan and think that they will be
soon again in battle for top.KERS is ok and for further races it would be important.
This year I'm going in Monte Carlo to watch the race it would be interesting.

Back